58 years of trustworthy technology for utmost precise measurement
LK METROLOGY is the ONLY manufacturer to guarantee the accuracy of its CMMs for 10 years.
LK Metrology‘s range of coordinate measuring machines represents the ultimate in CMM technology. Our CMMs deliver dimension, position and surface measurements within a single system. In addition, a complete range of contact and non-contact measurement sensors provide true multi-sensor capabilities in both trigger and scanning modes. Also, sensors can be quickly and automatically exchanged to optimize measurement results, transparency and throughput within the same program, for all geometric, complex and sculptured surface applications.
- Full range of premium bridge, gantry and horizontal arm CMM
- High speed and acceleration on all models deliver high throughput
- Excellent range of accuracies and repeatability to fully cover all Customer applications
- Total probing solution for measurement and scanning in contact and non-contact modes
- Designed to maintain long time accuracy and structural stability
The superior ceramic design, with near perfect stiffness-to-weight ratio, and greater resistance to temperature variations, provides consistent performance in most manufacturing environments. Advanced multi-sensor ready technology optimizes the CMM throughput and provides the opportunity to broaden the application scope to new materials and new components as needs change. Innovative work-flows and intuitive software features facilitate complex inspection tasks and boost productivity.
- The ceramic bridge and quill provide a thermally stable and ultra-stiff structure for long lasting accuracy and structural stability.
- Uniquely designed air bearings allow for smaller air gaps, providing greater stiffness than standard air bearings, in order to enhance the rigidity of the structure.
- Friction-driven axes remove all the uncertainties of belt and gear-box drives, providing in addition hysteresis-free smooth and repeatable motion.
- Superior pneumatic self-levelling vibration isolation dampeners, for optimum performance in areas subject to high levels of low frequency vibration, are available on all models.
- Bonded scales eliminate the need for separate scale and mechanical structure thermal compensation, providing confidence in repeatability and accuracy.
A wide range of standard measurement volumes is available with competitive lead times. For applications requiring a specific accuracy or a larger measurement volume LK CMM can be delivered to custom specifications. Any configuration required will be always based on the same materials, guaranteeing market leading accuracy and performance.
LK Metrology maintain a Full Service Parts Warehouse at the Factory in Derby, UK; in the New Hudson, Michigan USA facility, and in all their subsidiaries and main distribution points around the world.
For emergency repair we ship same day for next day delivery.
Specific spare part kits are available for all machine models and can be maintained on location to minimize downtime in high production environments.