Data collection and immediate reporting anytime and anywhere …
In a totally connected world, information are shared and required in Real Time.
METROLOGY GATE OFFERS THE 4.0 ACCESS TO THIS NEW WORLD!
HOW METROLOGY GATE WORKS
Metrology Gate is a platform for Industry 4.0 that manages dimensional metrology data, monitors the operation of the measuring instruments, runs statistical process control and allows a real-time view of all connected devices (CMMs, portable arms, roughness meters, 3D laser scanners).
Metrology Gate offers:
- a complete control of your company’s performance
- environmental parameters of the Metrology Room
- real-time monitoring enabling a vision of how your instruments work
- an integral analysis of production through Statistical Process Control tables
- the measurement of the performance of the Factory through OEE calculation
HOW METROLOGY GATE WORKS WITH YOUR CMM
There are specific characteristics that allow you to record all the instruments error logs such as the number of triggers, scans, rotations of the head or the unexpected collisions.
Metrology Gate is a unique tool to monitor the status of CMMs and the quality of production, thanks to its powerful SPC analysis , machine monitoring, environmental parameters, and measurement report. It is user-friendly and it doesn’t require the installation of any software. You can simply access from your web browser.
The application automatically collects the results of the measurements of the elements and creates charts and tables for SPC analysis. The nominal template of the project is defined on the server, while a Client is installed on each CMM that sends data directly to Metrology Gate.
- Metrology Gate allows you to monitor and control the entire workflow data results, leading to a faster decision-making process based on reliable information.
- Being a web-based application, a conventional client installation is no longer necessary. It works with a main web browser and you just have to choose the type of network installation you prefer.
- the monitoring of the tools allows you to know, at any time through the mobile app, their state of operation providing historical records of problems that occurred to schedule ordinary maintenance.