As we are all aware, COVID-19 is fast evolving and has been affecting businesses and individuals alike. It is important that as a business, we do everything that we can to protect our employees, customers, suppliers and anybody else who we work closely with to minimise the spread of this disease.
It is business as usual at LK Metrology globally, however, we would like to share with you the following information so that together, we can take all precautionary measures to reduce the risk of infection.
· Wherever possible, our employees are working from home and are equipped with the equipment that they need to do so successfully.
· Where employees are still in our offices, they have been given advice on measures to be taken to ensure good hygiene and have been supplied with appropriate hygiene products to minimise the spread of infection. They have also been advised not to work in close proximity from each other.
· We are restricting all non-essential travel across our business, favouring online tools for communication including meetings both nationally and internationally.
· We have spoken with third parties who clean our buildings to ensure that they are taking all necessary steps to promote good hygiene.
· We are sending our regular communications to our employees, encouraging them to listen to the advice given by their local governments and authorities.
· Where face to face meetings must take place, we politely request that hand shaking is not permitted to prevent the spread of infection and if you are meeting with us, please anticipate appropriate distancing and protection during our meetings with you.
Our thoughts are with those who have been personally affected by COVID-19, and we continue to wish all of our employees, customers and suppliers the very best of health in this difficult time in our lives.
We look forward to returning back to normality as soon as we possibly can and continuing our business relationships with you.