LK Metrology guarantees the dimensional stability of the CMM for 10 years from the date of purchase.
Should LK Metrology not be able to successfully calibrate the CMM to its original specification due to an LK Metrology defined structural component failure, LK Metrology will repair or replace the structural component at no cost to the customer.
- The machine is operated in accordance with LK Metrology provided instructions.
- The machine is connected to a proper air and power supply as per the LK Metrology installation drawing.
- Only LK Metrology authorised service personnel have carried out planned calibration and maintenance in accordance with the machine manual.
- There is no evidence of tampering, mishandling, neglect, accidental damage or maintenance by anyone other than LK Metrology authorised service personnel.
- Structural components are defined as: the granite table, ceramic beam, ceramic spindle, inside and outside steel legs and the base carriage fabrication. (excludes: controller, scales, drives, air bearings, motors, etc.)
- The company shall have no other or further liability in any respect of any direct or consequential loss or damage sustained by the customer arising from or in connection with any such defect as aforesaid.